Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE)
Commercial Bar Prep Classes and Links
- BAR/BRI — Student Representatives available in the building to answer questions.
- Kaplan — Student Representatives available in the building to answer questions.
- AdaptiBar — An online, adaptive program for preparing for the MBE.
- Bar Outlines.com — Bar Exam Outlines and Study Materials from seasoned Attorneys specializing in New York, California, Washington, Florida, Texas, Multistate Bar Exam - MBE, and MPRE. It includes Missouri materials.
- Ebook Bar Exam Review
- Findlaw's Comprehensive List of Bar Review Courses
- Fleming's Fundamentals Of Law — Offers instruction in legal research, essay writing, and multiple-choice test-taking for bar review.
- MyBarPrep — Program for the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE).
- PassTheBar.Com — By Scott Pearce, he is a bar exam tutor. The site includes articles with strategies for passing.
- Pieper Bar Review — NY State specific bar review class. Some multi-state materials
- ReedLawGroup.com — Performance-based interactive learning techniques
- Skillman Method (TM) — bar exam preparation courses
- Supreme Bar Review — complete preparation for the Multistate Bar Exam
- The Bar Exam Doctor — A supplemental online bar review course.
- Themis Bar Review — Online Bar Review by experts. Lectures by top law professors.
Search the Library to locate books, e-books, videos, articles, journals...
Other Search Options