Family law is an area of law that primarily deals with the official and legal relationships between people. This area of the law can encompass a broad range of topics, including: marriage, divorce, child custody and visitation, child abuse and neglect, estate planning, elder law, family support (spousal, child, etc.) and others.
This Guide is broken down into different tabs:
1. Florida Constitution and Statutes: Links to the Florida Constitution and Statutes, providing access to the primary law in the state.
2. Secondary Sources: Links to the 'Florida Family Law Series', ABA charts, case law summaries, and Florida Family Law Forms and Litigation Guide, among others.
3. United States and Florida Case Law: Links to leading U.S. and Florida family law cases.
4. Secondary Sources: Link to the Florida Family Law series by Brenda Abrams, Florida Family Case Law Summaries, Florida Family Law Litigation Guide, among others.
5. Administrative Agencies: Links to all of Florida's Administrative Agencies
6. Forms: links to PDF versions to all of Florida's family law forms
7. Catholic Views on Family Law: Links to the Catholic Canon Law on Marriage and Catholic Beliefs For Your Marriage.
8. Helpful Links: Lastly, these are additional links which might be helpful during the research process on this topic.