Ave Maria School of law provides a series of bar materials and classes to third year students. Those materials as well as in-class activities will be listed here.
SUPPLEMENTAL BAR EXAM PREPARATION WORKSHOP
AVE MARIA SCHOOL OF LAW
FEBRUARY 2020 BAR EXAM
1. MBE Diagnostic: Date TBD (9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m., Admin 2035): 80 question MBE diagnostic.
2. Bar Preparation Workshops (1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m., West Hall 103): Two-hour afternoon sessions directed at the most highly tested subject areas on the Multistate and Florida Bar Examinations:
January 6: MBE Constitutional Law
January 7: MBE Contracts
January 9: MBE Torts
January 14: MBE Real Property I
January 15: MBE Real Property II
January 16: MBE Federal Civil Procedure
January 21: MBE Criminal Law & Procedure
January 22: MBE Evidence
January 23: Florida Evidence
January 27: Florida Criminal Procedure
January 28: Florida Civil Procedure
January 29: Florida Wills
February 3: Florida Business Entities
February 4: Secured Transactions
February 10: Florida Constitutional Law
February 11: Commercial Paper
February 12: Florida Family Law
3. MBE 3-Day Final Review: February 18-20 (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Location TBD): Graduates will complete a 200-question simulated MBE on day one. The second and third day will be spent deconstructing the questions in a lecture format, identifying the applicable rules, and discussing exam-taking strategies.
4. Florida Final Review: February 21 (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; Location TBD): Graduates will complete practice multiple choice and essay questions directed at the most highly tested subject areas on the Florida Bar Examination.
5. Individual Tutoring: throughout the bar preparation period, individual tutoring will be available to all Ave Maria students sitting for the February Bar Exam.